Tirupati, Chennai, Puducherry, Thanjavur Tour Packages
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Tirupati, Chennai, Puducherry, Thanjavur
: 7 Days
- Accommodation as per above
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary
- Daily break fast in hotels
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Indica
- Pickup from Chennai Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- Check in / out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- English Speaking driver for sight seeing assistance
Day To Day Itinerary
Welcome to Chennai, India's fourth largest city. Chennai, formerly known as Madras or Madarasapatinam, is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. On arrival at Chennai airport or railway station, begin your tour and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, proceed on a city tour of Chennai visiting Fort St. George, San Thome Church, the Kapeeleshwar Temple in Mylapore and finally Marina Beach, the second longest beach in the world.
On To Tirupati (150 Kms / Approx. 4 Hour Drive)
This morning, drive to Tirupati. Tirumala's Balaji shrine is among the more famous temples of India. It has a reputation of being one of the richest shrines in the world. On arrival, check into your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Balaji Temple for darshan of Lord Venkateshwara.
On To Puducherry (275 Kms / Approx. 7 Hour Drive)
Today, you will drive to the city of Puducherry. "Puducherry" is the French interpretation of the original name "Puducheri" meaning "new settlement". A trip to Puducherry is like a journey in time with a vibrant present celebrating its interesting past. On arrival, check into your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the township of Auroville and the Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
The day is at leisure to explore the city that has a rich French cultural heritage.
On To Thanjavur (177 Kms / Approx. 4 Hour Drive)
Thanjavur derives its name from Tanjanan asura (giant), who according to local legend devastated the neighbourhood and was killed by Sri Anandavalli Amman and Vishnu. Sri Neelamegapperumal Tanjan's last request that the city might be named after him was granted. Chola, Chera and Pandya kings were ruling Tamizhagam even before Mahabharat period. In the afternoon, visit the famous Brihadeeshwara Temple built in the 10th century, the Palace, housing the Tamil University Museum, the Art Gallery and the Saraswati Mahal Library which houses palm leaf and paper manuscripts. The evening is at leisure.
On To Chennai (350 Kms / Approx. 9 Hour Drive)
This morning,drive to Chennai. On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of evening is at leisure.
Today bid farewell to your 'South Indian Spiritual Tour', as you are transferred to Chennai airport / railway station for your onward journey.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- All optional tours
- Entrance/Monument Fees
- Any transportation in leisure days.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage charges, tips, Gratuities etc.
- Meals other than specified in " Cost include" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.