Madurai, Ootty, Thirupati, Chennai Tour Packages
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Madurai, Ootty, Thirupati, Chennai
: 12 Days
- Accommodation as per above /Similar.
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary.
- Pickup from Bangalore Airport/ Railway Station.
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station-
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Indica
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge-
- Check in Check in / out 12.00 noon at all hotels-
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrival at Trichy. Breakfast follows drive to Madurai. On arrival check in to the hotel at Madurai. Madurai is a historical and cultural city in Tamilnadu. The most famous temple in Madurai is the Meenakshi temple. The Meenakshi temple has magnificent Gopurams and sculptures. The tour will also include visits to the Gandhi Museum and Thirumalai Nayak Palace. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Madurai - Munnar
Today after breakfast depart to Munnar by road. Arrive Munnar and transfer to hotel. Munnar is a picturesque hill station situated in the eastern part of Kerala, green-carpeted tea and coffee plantations surround it. The beautiful landscapes, cozy weather, and the smell of tealeaves make Munnar one of the most sought-after destinations in South India. Munnar is situated near the Anamudi Peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats. Overnight at hotel.
Sight seeing Munnar. Covering tea plantation, Eravikulam National Park, The High Range Club, Top Station, Mattuppetty, Devikulam, Rajamala. Shopping at Munnar and overnight stay in the hotel at Munnar.
Munnar - Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. On arrival check in hotel. Coaker's Walk winds around the town and has a view of some breathtaking sights of the surrounding countryside. Visit Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, Bear Shola Falls. Overnight at Kodaikanal..
Kodaikanal - Ooty
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Ooty. Ooty is by far the most beautiful in the state. Apart from coffee and tea plantations, trees like conifers, eucalyptus, pine and wattle dot the hillside in Ooty Curiously enough, this slice of paradise remained unknown to the great southern dynasties and it took the British to discover it in the early 1800s. On arrival check in the hotel and free day for your shopping and leisure activities and over night stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Ooty - Bangalore
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Botanical Garden, Lake Park , Ooty Lake Deer Park, Art Gallery , Doddabetta, rose garden & Lalith Kala Accademy. Over-night will be stay at the hotel.
Bangalore - Tirupati
After breakfast drive to Bangalore. Transfer to Hotel. Sight-seeing of Bangalore, covering Gandhi Bhavan, St. Marys Church, Tipu Sultan palace, Botanical Garden, Bannerghatta National Park etc. Over night at Bangalore.
Tirupati - Chennai
Morning after breakfast proceed to Tirupati. Tirumala Balaji shrine is among the more famous temples of India. It reportedly attracts the largest number of pilgrims for any shrine in India. It also has a reputation of being one of the richest shrines in the world. It is managed by Tirumala-Tirupati Devasthanam. Darshan and overnight at Tirupati.
After break fast proceed to Chennai. Check in to the hotel. Local sight seeing in Chennai. Overnight in Hotel.
Breakfast & leave for sightseeing of Chennai., San Thome Cathedral Basilica, Fort St. George, Art Gallery,. Return to Hotel for overnight in the hotel at Chennai.
After breakfast proceed for sight seeing. Sri Parthasarathy Temple, Visit Kapleshwarar temple, Marina Beach Over Night at Hotel
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Chennai airport / railway station for your departure.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- All optional tours
- Entrance/Monument Fees.
- Any transportation in leisure days.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage charges, tips, Gratuities etc.
- Meals other than specified in " Cost include" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.