Kovalam, Rameswaram, Pondicherry Tour Packages
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Kovalam, Rameswaram, Pondicherry
: 10 Days
- Accommodation as per above /Similar.
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary.
- Pickup from Bangalore Airport/ Railway Station.
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station-
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Tavera
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge-
- Check in Check in / out 12.00 noon at all hotels-
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrival at Trivandrum Airport and proceed to Padmanaphaswami Temple. Then drive to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South". Kovalam is evergreen and pleasant climatic. Kovalam is a dreamland for tourists all over the world. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlit nights. On arrival check in hotel at Kovalam. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Kanyakumari, enroute visit south India's biggest wooden palace "Padmanabhapuram Palace " and Sucheendram temple, arrive Kanyakumari and check in and afternoon visit Vivekananda rock memorial, Statue of Thiruvalloor. Enjoy Sunset from the tip of India. Overnight at Kanyakumari
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Rameswaram . Check in at the hotel. Evening proceed for a local tour of Rameshwaram which is considered as a sacred place for Hindus. Visit Ramanathaswamy Temple, and return to hotel and over night stay at Rameshwaram.
Rameshwaram is an important Hindu pilgrimage center. It is associated with Lord Rama and Shiva. According to mythology, one can achieve Moksha by visiting the temples here with utmost devotion. Visit Rameswaram Beach. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Madurai. Visit Sri Meenakshi sundareshwara temple, the temple art museum, puthu Mandapam, Raya gopuram etc and evening return back to hotel and over night stay at Madurai.
In the morning after breakfast visit to the Thirumala Nayakar Mahal and Gandhi Museum etc. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel & leave for Pondicherry. Arrive & Check-in at the Hotel. Afternoon sighseeing of pondicherry visiting French Colonies, Aurobindo Ashram & Auroville. Sight seeing and overnight at Pondichery.
Pondicherry is one of the most beautiful and magnificent places in India. For most parts of Colonial history of India, Pondicherry remained under the French suzerainty. After morning breakfast, you will be taken for a city tour of Pondicherry. The Aurobindo Ashram is one of the most important attractions in Pondicherry. Sri Aurobindo Ghose, the freedom fighter and philosopher poet founded it in 1926. Other places of interest at Pondicherry are Promenade, Auroville, the Botanical Garden, temples, Museum etc. Stay overnight at hotel in Pondicherry.
After break fast proceed to Chennai. Check in to the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Chennai airport for your departure.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- All optional tours
- Entrance/Monument Fees.
- Any transportation in leisure days.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage charges, tips, Gratuities etc.
- Meals other than specified in " Cost include" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.