Kovalam, Kumarakom , Thekkady Tour Packages
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Kovalam, Kumarakom , Thekkady
: 10 Days
- Accommodation for 2 adults for 10 nights & 11 days as per the details given above
- Daily break fast in hotels
- Break fast and Lunch / Dinner at Bolgatty Island.
- Houseboat stay is inclusive of all meals, bed coffee, evening tea and snacks.
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Indica
- Pickup from Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Multilingual driver with professional sight seeing assistance
- Driver beta/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- All applicable tax
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrival at trivandrum and Transfer to Kovalam.Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South". Kovalam is just 16 kms from Trivandrum international Airport, Capital city of Kerala. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic. Kovalam is a dreamland for tourists all over the world. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlit nights. Kovalam was brought to the public eye by the Travancore Maharaja. On arrival check in hotel at Kovalam.Overnight at hotel.
Relax.Ayurvedic Massage OR Kanyakumari day visit.
Trivandrum - Kovalam
After break fast proceed to Trivandrum city sight seeing.Places of interest: Akkulam Tourist Village, Chacha Nehru Children's Museum, Hawah Beach, Kanakakunnu Palace, Kerala Legislature Complex, Napier Museum, Science and Technology Museum, Shankhumugham Beach, Sri Chithra Art Gallery, Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Aruvikkara Dam. Back to Kovalam and overnight at Kovalam.
Transfer from Kovalam to Allepey•On arrival check in houseboat.Cruising along the backwaters of Kerala is a unforgettable experiences. Have a merry time and get back home after spending a night floating around Overnight in the houseboat.
Transfer from House boat to Kumarakom. On arrival check in hotel at Kumarakom.Water birds, migratory birds, mangrove shores and the renowned bird sanctuary form their niche. The resorts nearby offer comfort accommodation and leisure options like an Massage, yoga, meditation, boating, fishing and swimming. The adventurous could indulge in water sports such as windsailing and waterskiing etc. You could even take a canoe out into the quite lakes and armed with a fishing rod, catch your own supper. Make sure you do not miss out on Karimeen and fresh toddy. Sight seeing at Kumarakom and Overnight stay at Kumarakom.
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. On arrival check in hotel at Munnar.Munnar is Kerala's premium hill station. Munnar transcending excellence - Munnar is surrounded by gently undulating hills swathed in the soothing green of vast tea estates.it makes perfect tourist destination in south India. Situated at an altitude of 1600 m above sea level, it is bracing climate with the laidback atmosphere and it is delightfully refreshing colonial air makes it the most sought-after destinations. Evening sight seeing. Overnight at Munnar.
After breakfast sight seeing. Pothamedu,Pallivasal,Chithirapuram,Lock Heart Gap. Overnight at the hotel at Munnar
This morning after breakfast drive from the land of tea plantations into the heart of the spice hills in Thekkady/Periyar. The rest of the afternoon is free to enjoy a walk through the bustling spice market of Kumily village in Thekkady/Periyar or you have the option of taking a boat cruise on Lake Periyar which is the best way to locate wildlife in Periyar Sanctuary (boats can be hired directly there).Over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast sight seeing, boating etc. Rest of the day free and relax. Overnight at Thekkady
Transfer to the Airport/Railway station and back to home with sweet memories.
- Air fare/Train Fare and entry fees at sight seeing spots
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the 'inclusive' column
- Items of personal nature like portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.