Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Thekkady, Munnar
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Ooty, Kodaikanal
: 11 Days
- Accommodation as per above
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary
- Daily break fast in hotels
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Indica
- Pickup from Chennai Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- Check in / out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- English Speaking driver for sight seeing assistance
Day To Day Itinerary
Welcome to 'Treasure of South' tour! Arrive into Bengaluru airport or Bengaluru railway station. You will be transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, proceed on a city tour of Bengaluru visiting Tipu's Palace, Cauvery Handicrafts Emporium, Vidhana Soudha and finally the Museum. Overnight at the hotel.
On To Mysore (143 Kms / Approx.3 Hour Drive)
This morning you will proceed on a picturesque drive to Mysore. En route, visit Srirangapatnam - the capital of Hyder Ali and his son, Tipu Sultan. On arrival to Mysore, check into your hotel. In the evening visit the Brindavan Gardens. Overnight at the hotel.
On To Ooty (170 Kms / Approx.4 Hour Drive)
Today, your picturesque journey continues into the blue Nilgiri hills, past tea plantations to Ooty. En route visit the Chamunda Temple on the hill in the outskirts of Mysore. On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
In Ooty * Day Excursion To Coonoor (35 Kms / Approx. 1 Hour Drive)
This morning, enjoy a tour of the 'Queen of the Blue Mountains', that includes a visit to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit Sim's Park and Dolphin's Nose Point. In the afternoon visit the Botanical Garden and the popular Ooty Lake. Return to your hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
On To Kodaikanal (260 Kms / Approx. 6 And Half Hour Drive)
Today, your picturesque journey continues through the Palani Hills to another scenic hill-station, Kodaikanal. On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Today, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal visiting the Pillar Rocks, Coaker's Walk and the magnificent Bear-Shola Falls. Later, spend some time in Bryant Park and enjoy boating on the beautiful Kodai Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
The full day at free, so simply relax within the beautiful surroundings of your resort or you can enjoy a bicycle ride or horse ride on the slopes of this charming hill-station.
On To Thekkady (160kms / Approx. 3 And Half Hour Drive)
Afternoon sightseeing in surrounding places of Thekkady. Overnight at the hotel.
On To Munnar (110kms / Approx. 2 And Half Hour Drive)
On arrival check into your hotel.
Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs, Mattupetty where boating facility is available.The Echo-point Kundale for boating in Shikara type of boats,Top Station - The border.
On To Cochin (140 Kms / Approx. 4 And Half Hour Drive)
Return home with happy memories. Today bid farewell to your tour are transferred to Cochin airport / railway station for your onward journey.
- Air fare/Train Fare and entry fees at sight seeing spots
- All optional tours
- Entrance/Monument Fees
- Any transportation in leisure days.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage charges, tips, Gratuities etc.
- Meals other than specified in " Cost include" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.