KASHMIR TOUR PACKAGE
India is considered by the peoples of the world as mosaic of different beliefs, faiths, doctrines and cultures since the time immemorial. It is here on this subcontinent of Mother India the visitors like Aryans
: KASHMIR TOUR PACKAGE
: 6 Days
- Transfer from Srinagar - Srinagar
- Accommodation in above mention hotels on Double sharing .
- 2 Night Accommodation in Srinagar Hotel .
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Srinagar Hotel
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Pahalgam Hotel .
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Gulmarg Hotel .
- Sightseeing & Excursions: As per the itinerary by Non A/C Tempo Travler / Winger
- Meals - Daily buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- Shikara Ride for 1 Hour (On sharing basis)
Day To Day Itinerary
SRINAGAR - ARRIVAL
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara's there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel .
SRINAGAR -LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After Breakfast enjoy the sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Dinner and overnight in Hotel .
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive through the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
PAHALGAM - SRINAGAR
After breakfast check out from the Hotel drive back to Srinagar. On arrival check in and enjoy the Dinner and overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake.
SRINAGAR - GULMARG
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet's and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
GULMARG - SRINAGAR
After breakfast checks out from the Hotel and drive back to Srinagar and transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Camera fees
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services/activities not specified above.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.