Banglore, Thekkady, Kanyakumari Tour Packages
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Banglore, Thekkady, Kanyakumari
: 9 Days
- Accommodation as per above /Similar.
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary.
- Daily break fast in hotels.
- All meals in the houseboat. (The air conditioner in the bedroom only from 8pm to 7am.)
- Pickup from Bangalore Airport/ Railway Station.
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station-
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge-
- Check in Check in / out 12.00 noon at all hotels-
- Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat-
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrival Bangalore pick up from the Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Sight-seeing of Bangalore by car, covering Cubbon Park, LalBagh Garden, Tippu Sultan's Summer palace, Visweswarayya Industrial Technology Museum, Bangalore Palace. Overnight stay at Bangalore.
After breakfast proceed to Mysore. According to Hindu mythology, around Mysore was known as Mahishuru or Mahishapuram. It was ruled by a demon Mahishasura. Arrival hotel and then visit Mysore Palace, Regional Museum of National history, Jaganmohan Palace and Art Gallery, Brindavan Garden , Srirangapattana, Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary etc. Over night stay at Mysore.
After breakfast proceed to Ooty. After check in hotel moving to Botanical garden, The Botanical Garden was laid out in 1847 and is maintained buy the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Botanical Garden is lush, green and well- maintained by the Gardens have around thousand species, both exotic and indigenous of plants , shrubs, fens, trees, herbal and bonsai plants. The garden has a 20 million - year-old fossilized tree. Rose garden, The Government rose garden is the largest rose garden in India. Lake view covers and area of 65 acres. The Boat house established alongside the lake, which offers boating facilities of tourists, is major tourist attraction in Ooty, Doda Betta peak etc. Over night stay at Ooty
After breakfast proceed to Madurai. Check in hotel and visit Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal, Gandhi Museum. The palace of Rani Mangamma has been renovated and is now one of the five Ganndhi Museums in the Country. It includes a part of the blood -stained garment worn by Gandhi when he was assassinate by Nathuram Godse. And visit Meenakshi amman Temple . Over night at Madurai.
After Break fast, drive to Thekkady. One of the hill stations produces large quantity of spices, like pepper, cardamom etc. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary one of the well maintained wild life sanctuaries of South India. Situated on the banks of an artificial lake formed with the construction of an irrigation dam the sanctuary is spread out. Now Declared as a tiger reserve, this sanctuary is the best place to see the wild elephants, bison, wild dogs, deer, water birds and occasionally tiger. Then visit Spice plantations. Watch the trading at one of the spice shop. Overnight in the hotel at Thekkady.
Morning after breakfast drive to Kumarakom. Arrive Kumarakom check in houseboat at 1200 hrs. Keep exploring the backwaters by the houseboat throughout the day. Overnight will be at houseboat. (Relish the traditional Kerala food on the houseboat). The houseboats (called Kettuvallams locally) are giant country boats, measuring up to 80 feet in length. It takes great skill and perfectionism to construct these giant houseboats by tying huge planks of jack wood together, without the use of a single nail.
After check out houseboat and proceed to Trivandrum. After check in hotel move to sight seeing . Trivandrum is an ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. This capital city of Kerala is a beautiful seaside metropolis built of seven hills. It is located in the west coast of India spreading over. Sightseeing tour is comprehensive with the visits to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Museum, Zoo, Veli, Sanghumukham Beach etc. Over night at Trivandrum.
After breakfast proceeds to Kanyakumari on the way visit Padmanabhapuram Palace and Sucheendram Temple. Kanyakumari is the southern most tip of India, also the meeting point of the Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal. It is the only place in India where sunset and sunrise can be seen from one point. Back to Trivandrum and overnight at Trivandrum.
Today you bid farewell to "Gods own Country "as your tour ends with a transfer to Trivandrum airport.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- All optional tours
- Entrance/Monument Fees.
- Any transportation in leisure days.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage charges, tips, Gratuities etc.
- Meals other than specified in " Cost include" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.