Delhi-Dehradun- Tour Package
India is considered by the peoples of the world as mosaic of different beliefs, faiths, doctrines and cultures since the time immemorial. It is here on this subcontinent of Mother India the visitors like Aryans
: 5 Days
- Accommodation for 2 adults for 4 nights & 5 days as per the details given above
- Daily buffet break fast in all hotels
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Non Air conditioned Indica
- Pickup from Delhi Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Delhi Airport/Railway Station
- All sight seeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Multilingual driver with professional sight seeing assistance
- Driver beta/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
Day To Day Itinerary
DELHI - DEHRADUN
Arrival at Dehradun and proceed for Dehradun, Evening free for Sight Seeing, over night stay at hotel Dehradun is Founded by Guru Dronacharya, according to the epic of Mahabharata, Dehradu is today one of the most developed cities of India. Situated on the threshold of a world full of adventure, spiritualism and tranquility, amidst the Shivalik ranges, the foothills of Himalayas, Dehra Dun is an entry point for all the trekkers and mountaineers onto their journey into the Garhwal Himalayas. A gateway to the popular hill station of Mussoorie and the pilgrimage centres of Haridwar and Rishikesh, Dehra Dun boasts of the famous Forest Research Institute and the Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy. Doon Valley finds its place between the two most important rivers of India Ganga and Yamuna, and is a picturesque town with moderate climate and a number of places of tourist interest.
Departure for mussoorie, sight seeing, Mussoorie, Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, this charming hill station, 34 kms from Dehradun is situated at an altitude of 2003 mts in the Garhwal hills above sea-level. Mussoorie is one the beautiful hill stations in India and the most frequently visited. It provides excellent respite to people who want relief from the hot sultry conditions of the plains, especially since it is close enough to the capital to make just weekend trip. Also, major Hindu pilgrimage sites like Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Haridwar, Rishikesh are not far from this place., night stay in hotel.
Today is the third day of your 5 days honeymoon tour. You can visit destinations which are located in and around mussoorie.
MUSSORIE - CHILLA - HARIDWAR
Today morning Proceed to Haridwar. Haridwar is the gateway to the four pilgrimages of Uttaranchal. It's also your starting point on the journey to the sacred sources of the rivers Ganga and the Yamuna. According to legend, Prince Bhagirath performed penance here to salvage the souls of his ancestors who had perished due to sage Kapil's curse. The penance was answered and the river. Overnight stay Haidwar.
HARIDWAR - DELHI
In the morning visit Rajaji national Park, haridwar and departure for delhi. Today your tour concludes and you will be transferred to delhi.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the 'inclusive' coloumn
- All entry fees.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any item not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.