DELHI - AGRA - VARANASI
India is considered by the peoples of the world as mosaic of different beliefs, faiths, doctrines and cultures since the time immemorial. It is here on this subcontinent of Mother India the visitors like Aryans
: 7 Days
- Deluxe Accommodation
- Breakfast at the hotels
- Train Tickets (Agra- Varanasi -2nd AC, Varanasi - Delhi 1st AC)
- AC car Delhi, Agra, Varamasi sight seeing and transfers.
- Applicable taxes
- Permit, Toll and Parking charges
- Insurance while traveling in our car
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrive at Delhi and transfer to Hotel. On arrival check in Hotel at Delhi. Later sight seeing Delhi. Dedicated to the visit of Old Delhi. The entire day, you will be exploring various tourist attractions of Old Delhi. The major attractions that you will visit and definitely appreciate. Jama Masjid : It is the largest mosque in India. It was begun in 1644 and completed only in 1658. Rajghat : On the banks of the Yamuna, is the spot where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated following his assassination in 1948. Chandni Chowk :This shopping bazaar is the main street of Old Delhi. In spite of it being terribly crowded, irrespective of the time of the day or night, it is frequented by Indian and foreign tourists alike
Today, take a tour to the Luteyn's Delhi. Drive through the wide lanes of New Delhi and explore some of the most fascinating tourist attractions in New Delhi. Jantar Mantar : This is an observatory constructed during the rule of Maharaja Jai Singh II ( around the year 1725). Rashtrapati Bhavan : Opposite India Gate is the official residence of the President of India. Old Fort : This fort with its massive walls was started by Humayun but was completed around 1540 by Sher Shah (the Afghan ruler who had defeated Humayun). Qutab Minar : 73m in height, this tower tapers from a diameter of 15m to 2.5m. There are five distinct storeys, each of which has a protruding balcony.
DELHI - AGRA
Transfer to Agra. On arrival check in Hotel at Agra. Agra is famous as being home to one of the seven wonders of the world-the Taj Mahal. The architectural splendour of the mausoleums, the fort and the palaces is a vivid remainder of the mausoleums, the fort and the palaces is a vivid reminder of the capital in the 16th and early 17th centuries. Overnight at Agra.
AGRA - VARANASI
After break fast Agra tour. Agra Fort, Itmad - Ud Daula, Chini Ka Roza, Sikandara. Evening drop at Train Station to board train to Varanasi. Agra - Varanasi : Marudhar Exp : 4854 : 2115 HRS Over night in the Train.
At Varanasi you will be received and transferred to hotel by our representative Afternoon sightseeing tour of Varanasi follows. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front) and also visit some temples on the Ghats. Overnight stay will be at hotel in Varanasi.
Early morning, get ready to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges. It is at the Ganga Ghats of Varanasi where you get to see both life and death together. This mystical and piritual experience is followed by an excursion to the Buddhist town of Sarnath. Lord uddha gave his first sermon at Sarnath. The places of interest at Sarnath are Buddhist temples, the Dhamekha stupa, the Chaukhandi stupa and the Archaeological museum. Over night at Varanasi.
Afternoon transfer to the Railway station and boarding. Varanasi - Delhi : Shivganga Exp : 19:15 Hrs . Arrival at Delhi on 05 Nov 07 at 07:45 Hrs
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the 'inclusive' coloumn
- All entry fees
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any item not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.