Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Cochin, Athirapilli, Alleppey
: 4 Days
- Accommodation as per told/ Similar
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary-
- All meals in the houseboat.(The air conditioner in the bedroom only from 8pm to 7am.)
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Indigo
- Pickup from Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- Check in / Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrive Cochin Airport/Station and then transfer to hotel. Visit the Mattancherry Dutch Palace - (closed on Fridays and public holidays), which was built by the Portuguese in 1555 and renovated by the Dutch in 1663. Visit a Jewish Synagogue-(closed on all Saturdays and Jewish holidays) in Jew Town and Fort Cochin Area.Visit St. Francis Church - (closed for visitors on Sundays from 08.00 to 11.00 hrs.) the oldest European Church in India.See the Chinese Fishing Nets, along the tip of Fort Cochin . Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Athirappilli. Visit Athirappally Waterfalls,it is located 78 kms from Kochi (Cochin), located at the entrance to Sholayar ranges, this waterfall is a popular picnic spot. Affording to the onlookers, one of the most bewitching sights, Athirappally Falls is about 80 feet high and located in the forest area. Combined with the greenery, it infuses freshness into any tired soul. The Athirapally Falls join the Chalakkudy River after plummeting a drop of 80 feet.Overnight stay at hotel.
Afternoon check in at the Houseboat for a day cruise . Take a journey through the scenic backwaters with typical Kerala meals served on board. It is an incredibly different experience to cruise in the backwaters on houseboats absorbing the beauty of Kerala villages. The scenery flashes up vivid contrasts of breath-taking greens and deep blues. A journey through the curving and winding backwaters of Kerala is an experience of returning to nature. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Cochin airport / railway station for your departure
- Air fare/Train Fare and entry fees at sight seeing spots
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the 'inclusive' column
- Items of personal nature like portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Pony/horse rides, boat rides, ropeway/cable car rides, skiing, skating
- Any item not specifically mentioned in
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.
View All Packages