Banglore, Mysore, Ooty, Kodaikanal Tour Package
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Banglore, Mysore, Ooty, Kodaikanal Tour Package
: 11 Days
- Accommodation as per above .
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary.
- Pickup from Bangalore Airport/ Railway Station.
- Daily break fast in hotels
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station-
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge-
- Check in Check in / out 12.00 noon at all hotels-
- English Speaking driver for sight seeing assistance
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrival Bangalore Pick up from the Airport, Railway Station. Transfer to Hotel. Visit Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Venkatappa Art Gallery, Overnight stay at Bangalore
Leave Bangalore in the morning for Mysore enroute visit Channapatna Toys Centre, Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippu Palace, Fort, Gumbaz, Tippu Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in the Hotel. Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens and Krishnarajasagar Dam in the Evening. Overnight stay at Mysore.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and then proceed to Ooty enroute visit Ooty Lake,Botanical Garden,Rose garden,Dodabetta peak,Kodanadu View point. Ovenight stay at Ooty.
Today morning have break fast from the hotel and proceed to coonoor. On the way to coonoor visit Valley view (Ketti), Simps Park, Dolphins Nose & Lambs Rock, Tea Garden at Coonoor, M.R.C (Madras regiment center) , Toy train (drop at Ooty & pickup at Coonoor).Over night stay at Ooty.
After early morning breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal (Travel time 06.5 hrs) enroute visit Palani Temples. Reach Kodaikanal & settle down in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel at Kodaikanal.
After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. On arrival check in to the hotel. Sight seeing The Kodai Lake, a man-made lake has a path encircling it off which are numerous cycle hire shops. The boating club rents out pedal two seaters at nominal prices to take around this star shaped lake. Fishing is allowed but you have to get a permit. Over night stay at Kodaikanal.
Transfer to Trivandrum airport / railway station. Today you bid farewell to " Gods own Country " as your tour ends with a transfer to Trivandrum railway station or airport.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- All optional tours
- Entrance/Monument Fees.
- Any transportation in leisure days.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage charges, tips, Gratuities etc.
- Meals other than specified in " Cost include" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.