Tamil Nadu Tour Package
Kattan Kappi Tours are one of the most affordable India tour operators which essentially deal with all sorts of Kerala tourism packages, India tour packages and International packages. Our tourism packages also include Accommodation options
: Tamil Nadu Tour Package
: 11 Days
- Accommodation as per above /Similar.
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary.
- Daily break fast in hotels
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Indica
- Pickup from Bangalore Airport/ Railway Station.
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station-
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge-
- Check in Check in / out 12.00 noon at all hotels-
- English Speaking driver for sight seeing assistance
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrive Chennai, the capital of Tamilnadu, the land of festivals. Chennai: known as the Gateway of Southern India and also the Queen of the Coromandel. On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit Sri Parthasarathy Temple, and etc. overnight stay in the hotel at Chennai.
After breakfast you will be driven to Mahabalipuram and upon arrival at Mahabalipuram check in at a beach resort. Spend rest of the day relaxing at the beach and get Ayurvedic massage. Stay overnight at Mahabalipuram.
Breakfast at the Hotel & leave for Pondicherry. Arrive & Check-in at the Hotel. Afternoon sightseeing of pondicherry visiting French Colonies, Aurobindo Ashram & Auroville. Sight seeing and overnight at Pondichery.
Its time now to move to Chidambaram, another religious town in Tamilnadu. The well-known Nataraja (Lord Shiva, the Cosmic Dancer) statue is at Chidambaram. The visit to temples at Chidambaram follows a brief excursion to Kumbakonam, a temple town famous for Kumbeswarar Temple, Sarangapani Temple, Nageswarar Temple, Brahma Temple and Swamimalai Temple. Stay overnight at the hote.
Morning proceed to visit Kanchipuram Kamakshi Amman Temple, Ekambareswarar Temple. Drive to Tanjavur. Check in Hotel. After refresh visit Brihadweshwar Temple. Overnight stay at Tanjavur.
After the breakfast, check out from the hotel and go to Trichy. On your arrival at Trichy, check in hotel and relax. Visit The Rock Fort, Srirangam, Tiruvanaikkaval Temple, and Maariamman Temple. Over night stay at Trichy.
Today, drive to Madurai. Check in to the hotel. After hour of refreshment, get ready to explore tourist destinations in Madurai. The 2500 years old city boasts of to have the popular Meenakshi Sundaresawara temple. Its 48.8 m high gopuram represents the creativity of South India style of architecture. It has over 1500 sculptures, which are worth watching. Back to hotel and Stay overnight here.
After morning breakfast you transfer to Rameswaram. Upon arrival at Rameswaram, check in at hotel and later proceed for a local tour of the town. Rameswaram is a sacred place for Hindus. According to legends, it is the place where Lord Rama worshipped Lord Shiva to absolve himself of the sin of killing Ravana. Ramanathaswamy Temple, Dhanushkodi, Agnitheertham Gandamadana Parvatham etc. are other places of interest at Rameswaram. Stay overnight at Rameswaram
After morning breakfast you will proceed to Kanyakumari. The Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal merge at Kanyakumari. It is an important pilgrimage center for Hindus. Upon arrival at Kanyakumari, check in hotel and later on proceed to visit Vivekananda rock, Gandhi Museum and Kumari Amman Temple. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing . Trivandrum is an ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. This capital city of Kerala is a beautiful seaside metropolis built on seven hills. It is located on the west coast of India spreading over a total of 2,192 sq.km. Sightseeing tour is comprehensive with the visits to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo. Overnight stay is arranged in Kovalam.
Transfer to Trivandrum airport / railway station. Today you bid farewell to " Gods own Country " as your tour ends with a transfer to Trivandrum railway station or airport.
- Any Air Fare ( Intra & Inter) & Visa Charges, Airport Taxes
- All optional tours
- Entrance/Monument Fees.
- Any transportation in leisure days.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage charges, tips, Gratuities etc.
- Meals other than specified in " Cost include" column
Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.